Click the individual links below for the Individual Dressage Schedules
- Sunday 10th September at King’s Sedgemoor Equestrian – MSRC Dressage – SUN 10.09.2017
Dressage Competitions can either be entered Via Equo Events or buy filling in the entry forms attached to the schedules and then sending to the relevant entries secretary
MSRC COMBINED TRAINING
On Sunday 17th September 2017
at WINCANTON RACECOURSE
FROM MINI UP TO ELEMENTARY LEVEL DRESSAGE ONLY
DRESSAGE & SHOWJUMPING
CLEAR ROUND SHOWJUMPING
- Class 1 OPEN – Mini Novice (May be led)
Intro B (2009) Jumping round 1’3″ – 1’6″.
Riders MAY be led and the test may be called. Any tack may be used with the exception of schooling aids e.g. side reins, bungees etc. Jumping round MUST also be led if dressage phase led. This applies to Class 1 only.
- Class 2 Prelim 2 (dressage only)
- Class 3 Prelim 2 and .60m / 2’ 0” approx. Show Jumping
- Class 4 Prelim 14 (dressage only)
- Class 5 Prelim 14 and . 70 -. 75m /2’ 3” – 2’6” approx. Show Jumping
- Class 6 Novice 28 (dressage only)
- Class 7 Novice 28 and .75 -. 85m / 2’9” approx. Show Jumping
- Class 8 Novice 27 or Elementary 44 (dressage only)
- Class 9 Novice 27 or Elementary 44 and .90m – 1m / 3’ – 3’3” approx. Show Jumping
- Clear Round Show Jumping will start at 10am and continue all day.
The height will increase in line with the above classes. Competitors must indicate before their round if they are completing a clear round or their competition round.
Prizes in kind to class winners
RoR rosette to overall highest point scorer.
REFRESHMENTS WILL BE AVAILABLE
Entries close: Monday 11th September 2017
Please Find the Main Schedule link here –
FUTURE DATES – SO FAR!!!
Here is a list of dates so far – have a look and if you can help or organise any of these – please let us know!
- 08 Area 12 Novice dressage qualifier KSEC
PLEASE check your diaries and see where you are available to help!