Links to previous newsletters are at the end of this page.
MSRC Autumn Newsletter 2018
Please excuse the appearance of the Winter Programme (due to reasons beyond our control.) You all should have received this by Post. Hopefully your January 2019 Newsletter and updates will be smarter again and back on track!
Overall our club has enjoyed a good year with most events running successfully and our training Clinics much enjoyed. A few times, Turnout has disappointing but all things considered, a good year.
Teams are thriving and putting our name “up there”. Thank you to All Involved. If anyone else is interested in joining a Team Please don’t be shy! You will find the relevant contacts at the bottom of the page, I know they will be pleased to hear from you.
Please come to Our 50th (Yes 50th!!!!!) AGM on Monday 12th November 7.30pm at Long Sutton Village Hall (TA10 9NT) We will have a full catch up with all updates and News. Jane Holderness-Roddam has agreed to come to talk to us, from her early years, through her gold Medal Experience and to give us an informative chat about The World Equestrian Games in Tryon 2018. We will also be doing the Annual Presentations of Rosettes, Trophies etc. There will of course be a raffle, Supper and I expect a cake to celebrate. Hope to see you then.
Main Club contacts:
▪ Chairman: Ed Hobbs – 07968 628 169
▪ Margaret Peverley – 01935 473 188
▪ Marian Draper – 01458 241 506 / 07885 301 898
▪ Treasurer: Julia Down – 01373 461 807
▪ Membership: Carolyn Edwards – 07786 553 765
▪ Facebook / e-mail programmes: Alex Green – 01460 281 032 / 07766 885 965
▪ Website: Jade Forbes – email@example.com
Our Team Managers are:
▪ Dressage: Carol Plested – 07973 360 968
▪ Show Jumping: Sara Bartlett – 07967 208 778
▪ Combined Training: Vacancy open
▪ Horse Trials: Martin Boreham – 07813 132 949